7 Best Instagrammable Destinations of Japan to Visit During Winter
Are you planning to visit Japan during winter? Want to know the most instagrammable destinations of Japan that you can visit in winter? In this blog our assignment help experts will guide you regarding this besides giving you every subtle information about Japan’s Best Memorable Destinations of Japan.
Japan is such a country that you can enjoy whatever be the season may it be summer spring or winter. Each season has its distinctive characteristics that draw tourists’ attention to visit the place. During winter the whole of Japan is covered with white sheet of snow and transforms the place into a fairy land. Winter is the best time to visit Japan for its stunning heart-touching sceneries picturesque beauty that you have not seen ever. Below we have mentioned 7 destinations that have become quite popular and the whole credit goes to Instagram.
- Shirakawago: it gained the fame of UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1955. If you are going to Japan don’t miss the opportunity of visiting this place. Its peaceful atmosphere unbelievable natural beauty will give you a flavor of old Japanese days. So take a deep breath and enjoy the beauty while walking amidst the village.
- Kinkakuji: this particular place is famous for its Buddhist temple that is situated in Kyoto capital city of Japan. This place is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site. This temple is surrounded by a pond and a traditional Japanese garden. You can take pictures of this iconic place from different directions. During winter it is dressed up with white snow and gives an amazing looks to the visitors.
Hakodate: it is located in the south of Hokkaido. Hakodate is the third largest city in Japan. Every year approx 5 million tourists visit this place. This place is important for its transport facility that connects Hokkaido to Main Island. Goryokaku is a famous destination here.
- Ginzan Onsen: it is a popular destination among tourists for its hot spring resorts. Its water is clear salty and has a mild smell of hydrogen sulfide. Drinking this water gives plenty of health benefits. It is surrounded by a peaceful atmosphere inns and historical buildings. During winter the full area is covered with snow.
- Kenrokuen: it is a huge garden that covers approx 11.4 hectares of land. Kenorkuen is situated in the middle of Kanazawa city. This garden attracts the visitors with its numerous iconic structures stone lanterns ponds Japanese traditional tea houses etc. the pine trees of this garden are covered with ropes in a triangular shape just to protect the trees from heavy snowfall.
- Drift ice: if you want to enjoy the natural beauty of Japan then Hokkaido should be your first choice. Drift ice of the Okhotsk Sea is located in the north-east direction of Hokkaido. During the winter season approx 80% of the Okhotsk Sea is filled with drift ice and transforms the sea into a white frozen world. Seeing cute seals lying on the ice will make your heart full of joy and excitement.
- Monkey Onsen: it is another well known tourist attraction in Japan. Monkey Onsen Park is basically an inhabited area of wild monkeys. Even during winter you can get the chance of seeing them bathing in a hot spring. It is an enjoyable moment to watch their activities clicking their pictures and note that don’t try to touch them.
these places of Japan become more popular with the help of Instagram. On Instagram we see various tourist destinations scenic beauty that diverts our mind from this monotonous busy schedule. I hope the 7 destinations listed above will be helpful for you if you are planning to visit Japan. If you want to know more about the itinerary you can take help from our skilled assignment help experts who will surely guide you. For more updates you can log on to our official website or download our app from play store.