If you’re a mom, chances are you don’t always have the time or energy to keep up with the latest beauty trends. Unsurprisingly, you’re exhausted since juggling your job, looking after the children, and managing the house. This doesn’t mean you have to throw on clothes and leave the house sloppily. A mommy makeover is the best way to help you feel like your old self again—only better!
What Is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover at Long Beach CA is a comprehensive mix of cosmetic treatments to enhance and restore your pre-pregnancy figure. Breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction are only some of the standard operations.
Non-surgical therapies such as Botox and fillers may be added to the list. The advantage of having this makeover is that it can be tailored to your unique requirements and worries.
Why Should You Get a Mommy Makeover?
It can be an excellent option for mothers:
- unhappy with their post-pregnancy body
- seeking to regain confidence
- needing a pick-me-up
Excess skin and weight loss are common reasons to opt for this procedure. However, a mommy makeover in Long Beach, CA, can give you the desired results regardless of your reasoning.
You’re not alone—other mothers feel this way, too! A mommy makeover can help improve your self-esteem. It can motivate you to take on motherhood with a refreshed outlook.
If you’re considering a total makeover, board-certified plastic surgeons are the only way. They’ll assist in making the most significant decision for your body while providing peace of mind.
How to Prepare for The Makeover?
Suppose you’ve decided that going for a total makeover is proper for you; congratulations! The next step is to start preparing for your procedure(s). To begin with, be sure to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has experience performing mommy makeovers.
This is important because you want to ensure that your surgeon knows the unique challenges. Especially when performing these procedures on mothers.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions during the consultation. To fully comprehend what to anticipate both before and after your surgery, don’t be afraid to ask as many questions as possible. Setting realistic expectations for yourself is also essential. A mommy makeover won’t instantly transform your life or fix all your problems.
But it can help improve your appearance and, as a result, give you a much-needed confidence boost.
Rise of the Mommy Makeover
Due to a recent increase, more mothers are now choosing what is popularly called a “mommy makeover.” This refers to cosmetic procedures designed to help mothers regain their pre-baby bodies. Standard methods include breast lifts, tummy tucks, and liposuction.
You will find several reasons why mothers opt for the procedure of makeovers. But, for many, it is simply regaining their pre-baby body confidence.
For others, it is about feeling more comfortable in their skin after carrying a baby for nine months. And for some mothers, it is simply about wanting to look and feel their best for their partner. Nevertheless, there is no denying that mommy makeovers have become increasingly popular in recent years.
Benefits of The Makeover
Several benefits come with opting for a mommy makeover.
- First and foremost, it can help mothers regain their confidence. New moms feel insecure about their bodies after carrying a baby for nine months and going through all the changes that pregnancy and birth bring. The makeover can help reverse that by giving them back their body before they become pregnant.
- In addition to helping mothers feel better about themselves, a mommy makeover can also help improve their relationship with their partner. After becoming parents, many couples find themselves so bogged down by child-rearing demands that they have little time left for each other. As a result, their relationship often suffers. Undergoing a mommy makeover can help reignite the spark in relationships. It is done by making mothers feel more attractive and confident in their appearance. This can go a long way in rekindling intimacy between partners.
- Lastly, opting for the procedure of a makeover can make mothers feel about themselves again. Following an emotional experience like pregnancy and delivery, it’s not unusual for parents to lose sight of who they are, especially outside of being a parent. A mommy makeover can assist them in remembering what it feels like to take care of themselves. It also makes them feel good about their appearance. It can be an essential step in assisting them to reconnect with themselves post-baby.
A mommy makeover can be just what you need to help improve your post-pregnancy body—and your self-confidence. But it’s essential to consult with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. This will let you have realistic expectations about what these procedures can achieve. If you’re considering a mommy makeover, we hope this article has helped set you on the right path!