QuickBooks is the best in class accounting software that offers inventory management features for both small and medium sized businesses. Using this feature you can easily keep the track record of all the information regarding the inventory with ease. If not in use, you can simply turn off Advanced Inventory in QuickBooks and still use some other features of the Advanced Inventory without any interruption. However, if you are willing to completely turn off the advanced inventory feature then you are required to turn off every feature you are using at present. We have listed all the necessary information that is required to disable the advanced inventory feature in the further section of this blog. Read the entire blog carefully till the end to get all the necessary facts.
Didn’t know how to turn off Advanced Inventory in QuickBooks and need immediate guidance? Well, in that case not to worry and directly contact our experts by dialing the toll-free number +1(855)-738-0359 to get the best possible assistance as soon as possible.
What Should You Do To Turn Off Inventory in QuickBooks Enterprise?
- To begin with, go to the Edit menu and then choose the Preferences option.
- Thereafter, locate and select the “Items Inventory” option and then move ahead towards the Company Preferences tab.
- Following that, choose the Advanced Inventory Settings button.
- Now, you are supposed to disable the features you don’t intend to use in the future.
- Multiple Inventory Locations:- If you want the multiple location inventory to be removed, then mark the irrespective checkbox.
- Serial/Lot Number:- Go to the Serial/Lot Number tab and make sure the checkbox next to Enable lot or serial numbers is unchecked.
- FIFO tab:- To clear the use of FIFO, go to the FIFO tab and uncheck the checkbox.
- Barcode Scanning:- Make sure the Enable Barcode Scanning checkbox is checked on the Barcode Scanning tab.
- Then, under the Advanced Inventory Settings menu, pick Ok.
- Select Ok from the Preferences menu.
- As a result, a popup notification will appear on your screen; simply click OK to dismiss it.
Related Post: QuickBooks Cannot Communicate With The Company File
Here’s how to Turn Off MIL (Multiple Inventory Locations) In QuickBooks Online
Advanced Inventory Feature In QuickBooks creates multiple locations to store all the data regarding inventory. If you no longer wish to use the many location feature, follow the steps below to turn it off in QuickBooks:
- To begin with, go to the upper right corner of the screen and then tap on the Gear icon.
- Thereafter, from the left side, select Accounts and Settings. You must also choose the option for Sales.
- Following that, go to the Products and Services area and look for the Edit button.
- Select the “Track inventory quantity and price/rate” settings and turn them off.
- Then, after clicking Save, click Done.
- You can now exit QuickBooks Online and enable this function anytime you need it in the future.
Get Any Additional Assistance From Our Highly Certified Experts!!
We hope that this blog will help you to assist how to Turn Off Advanced Inventory in QuickBooks. If you have any further query, then don’t worry and reach out to our experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359. Our experts will guide you instantly with the best possible results within the least time possible.
Content Post On Wish Postings