Eka Pada Bakasana –
Eka Pada Bakasana is one such asana, by practicing which we can avoid many types of diseases. Because practicing Eka Pada Bakasana cures many diseases. That’s why today we will give you detailed information about this posture.
Fat people get the most benefit from doing this asana. Because by doing this asana, obesity decreases very fast. This asana is helpful in cutting fat. Apart from this, this asana makes your arms very strong.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn the Vihana Retreat.
What is Eka Pada Bakasana?
As you must be aware that yoga is the best way to keep the body fit. Nowadays, due to excessive use of junk food and irregular routine, it has become common for the body to become unformed. Due to this we also have to face many diseases.
If you want to strengthen the digestive system and are troubled by the obesity of the waist, then doing a pada Bakasana brings agility in the body and excess body fat is reduced. And many other benefits are available.
Method of doing Eka Pada Bakasana –
- It is very important to know the method of practicing Eka Pada Bakasana. If we do not know about the correct method of doing this asana, then it can cause a lot of harm to us. Therefore, it is very important to know about the correct method of doing any asana.
- Sit down and separate the claws from each other. Balance on the toes and keep the palms on the ground just in front of the toes. Keep fingers in front. The elbows will remain slightly bent.
- Bend forward and arrange the knees in such a way that their inner part touches the outer part of the arms as close as possible. Lean forward a bit and rest your balance on both hands by resting on the upper part of the toes. Join the claws.
- Concentrate on the nasal urge. Stop for as long as you can comfortably. Staying in the final position, slowly bring the claws down to the ground. Focus your eyes on Nasikagar. Keeping the balance, slowly stretch the right leg back and straighten it.
- Stay in this position as long as possible. Then bring the right knee back on the upper part of the right arm. Bring the claws down to the ground, if you want to stay in the final position for some time, then hold your breath inside. If you have to stay for a long time, then do normal breathing. While stopping in the final position, hold your breath inside.
Benefits of Eka Pada Bakasana –
This asana balances the nervous system strengthens the arms and wrists and develops physical balance. All the abdominal organs are massaged in a good way, due to which our digestive system becomes smooth.
Strengthens the chest and shoulders. This asana is considered to be the best asana for reducing weight. By doing this asana, there is an increase in appetite. Cures diseases like constipation and indigestion. Gives relief from many diseases.
This asana also relieves diarrhea, diabetes, acidity, and unwanted air disorders. And by doing this asana, there is flexibility in the spine. He removes his faults. It also removes back pain. This asana strengthens the lungs and heart.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh.
Time to do Eka Pada Bakasana –
Talking about the right time to do this asana, then you should do this asana in the morning. You should do this asana in the morning before having breakfast. You should not do this asana more than 4 to 5 times a day.
Precautions to be taken while doing Eka Pada Bakasana –
Do not practice Eka Pada Bakasana in case of high blood pressure, hernia, heart disease, pregnant woman, physical weakness during the monthly cycle or in any type of disease, etc. This asana is the posture of balance. Therefore, do this asana very slowly on top of the mattress, so that the body does not get hurt by slipping. If there is any pain or pain anywhere, then stop the posture and rest.
It is important to keep the stomach empty while practicing this asana. It is appropriate to do it in the morning only. And the practice of this asana increases blood circulation. It brings out the disorders of the blood in greater quantity, which is an essential part of the purification process.
Therefore, this asana should not be done immediately after doing an opposite posture. Due to this, there is a possibility of blood-related disorders going towards the brain. It is appropriate to practice this asana at the end of all the asanas.