QuickBooks Error Code H303 is an H series of generic QuickBooks errors that usually occurs while opening the Company files. When the QuickBooks fails to establish a strong connection with the server, you can encounter this specific error code. However, the QBs error H303 means that something is blocking the connection to your server. You will get stuck at some point in time and further can be prevented from accessing your QBs company file. In the blog post, the complete solving instructions are discussed in a clear and precise manner. All you have to do is continue reading the post till the end to get this error resolved quickly and effortlessly.
What Causes For QuickBooks Error Code H303?
There are certain reasons that could lead to the QuickBooks Error H303 problem. All the possible causes are enumerated beneath:
- If there is an incorrect or damaged.ND folders, chances are high to get confronted with the QuickBooks Error Code H303 issue.
- When your operating system network is not working accurately.
- Due to wrong settings of hosting configuration.
- When firewall authentication blocked all communication operations, then also such an error code appears.
- When you can’t access the company folders that are applicable by the IP address.
- Productive Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error H303
In order to completely discard the QuickBooks H303 Error code, we provide you with all the alternative fixing guidelines. You only have to implement one after another till the error resolves from the root. Now, let’s begin!
Solution 1: Install The QuickBooks File Doctor
Follow the below-noted steps to do this in a pinch:
- First of all, make sure that QuickBooks is installed on the server with the proper configuration.
- After having this kind of confirmation, feel free to run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. It will automatically scan your error and fix it.
- All the issues related to “QuickBooks Multi-User Hosting” will easily get rectified using this tool.
If it didn’t Fix QuickBooks Error H303, move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Modify The Settings Of The QuickBooks Folder Location
Here’s how to make changes in the location of the QuickBooks folder in your computer system:
- First of all, create a new folder on your Windows Desktop.
- Then, in the next step, you need to set and access the share the window access permission. So, you can freely access to share all the company files even without disruption.
- Afterward, locate and copy the “.qbw” file and paste the copied file into the newly created folder.
- Now, finally, you are all set to run the company file with multi-user mode.
If it didn’t work in troubleshooting the QuickBooks Error Code H303, simply move on to the next solving guide.
Solution 3: Apply New Settings With Firewall Authentication
Here’s how to do so:
- On your opened window, click on the “Control Panel” and mark the “Firewall authentication” settings.
- After that, you are required to choose “Allow a program through the firewall.”
- Then, go through the exception list and select “Add Programs” and “Add QuickBooks 20xx.”
- After the completion of the whole process mentioned above, re-launch your QuickBooks to verify the new changes.
Call Us At 24×7 QuickBooks Support Number For Additional Help
Hopefully! Your QuickBooks Error Code H303 is been resolved with the implementation of the aforesaid fixing guide. But, if still the same error exists when attempting to open your QBs company file, don’t feel blue! We are extremely talented and highly experienced tech specialists ready round the clock to cater to your need. Just, give us a single call at the provided helpline number for an instant and cost-effective QuickBooks Support Number.
Visit for more info: Wishpostings