Over the past few years, QuickBooks has become one of the best accounting software available today. In fact, it has changed the way accounting is done thus bringing a lot of benefits for its users. In fact, many small and medium business have been benefited from QuickBooks. However, as it is a robust software, it often crashes affected work.
Many users face QuickBooks errors which can be a trouble especially if they are not resolved on time. One of the most common technical issues faced by users is QuickBooks Error code 15222.
How to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error 15222?
To resolve the QuickBooks error code 15222, follow the below mentioned steps.
Solution 1: Update your QuickBooks core data files
In case, your system has any antivirus or antispyware installed, then you will require to update the applications listed below to allow some exceptions.
Solution 2: Install a digital signature certificate
- First thing to do is close QuickBooks Desktop in your system.
- Users might not be able to see the digital signature if QuickBooks is opened.
- Now search for the QBW32.exe file, and it is located in C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks.
- Now right-click on QBW32.exe and select the Properties option.
- After this choose the Digital Signature tab and do ensure that you have selected the Intuit Inc from the signature list.
- Now choose the Details Option
- After this select the View Certificate option from the Digital signature details window.
- Now from the Certificate window choose the Install Certificate.
- After this click on the Next tab once finish icon is displayed on your computer screen.
- Now go to Finish button.
- Once done reboot your system.
- Now open QuickBooks to easily download the updates.
Solution 3: Verify your Internet connectivity
You need to check your internet connectivity and modem settings once.
Solution 4: Update Antivirus and antimalware in your system
Update antivirus, antispyware, anti-malware in your computer and set the following exceptions by including the given domain –
Solution 5: Turn Off Windows Firewall
- Perform the following tips to turn off Windows Firewall:
- Click on Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Go to Settings option.
- Next, click Windows Security option.
- Click Open Windows Security and then Firewall and Network Protection option.
- Choose Public Network, Domain, and Private Network in sequence.
- Switch off the Windows Defender Firewall containing the network types.
- Check the internet connectivity: Bypassing the router
- Remove the Ethernet cable that connects modem to the router.
- Next, plug that Ethernet cable directly into the system and restart the router.
Solution 6: Use QuickBooks Tool Hub program
- QuickBooks Tools Hub can detect and fix many basic errors. Here is how you can use i.
- Download QuickBooks Tools Hub (if you already don’t have).
- Instigate the installation process.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Open the file you downloaded.
- Start following the on-screen instructions and continue with the installation process.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- After the installation process is complete, double-click on the icon to open the Tool hub.
These steps are not that complicated, and users can easily fix the QuickBooks error code 15222. However, you can connect with QuickBooks error support experts in order to get resolve the error.
Read more articles: What Are The Benefits And Solutions Offered In A White Label NFT Marketplace?