QuickBooks is a professional program to operate and manage small and medium-sized business financial activities. Moreover, it offers to create business-related work like tax filing, income, expenses, payroll, and many more. But the QuickBooks is a locally installed program that can be harmed and result in errors. However, these errors can be installation errors, company file errors, program problems, and others. So to resolve these different types of errors Intuit launched its most prominent program QuickBooks Tool Hub. If you want to know about tool usage, follow this blog. With this blog, we will provide you with the steps of installing the Tool and the utilization process of the Tool.
Also Read: QuickBooks File Doctor
What is QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Basically, the Tool Hub of QuickBooks is a combination of several diagnostic tools that helps you fix the various errors that occur while operating the QuickBooks. In the previous time, users install a separate tool for an error. So intuit designed a QuickBooks Tool Hub where you get all tools in one place, and you don’t have to download a separate tool for separate errors. Now, after knowing about the Tool it is time to download and install it.
Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub?
The Tool Hub programs fix common errors like the following
- QuickBooks crashing
- Company file issues
- Networking errors
- PDF and printing errors
- Install issues or errors and others
It is suggested to download the Tool Hub program on Windows 10, 64-bit. Following are the steps:
- Firstly, close your QuickBooks program.
- Then, reach the Intuit QuickBooks website using a browser.
- After reaching download the QB Tool Hub latest version 188.8.131.52 and save the file on the system. But when you download the file it is automatically stored in the system download folder,
- Now, open the downloaded QBtoolhub.exe file to run the installation.
- Here, accept the Terms and Conditions of the software and follow the on-screen steps.
- After the installation, open Tool Hub.
After installation, know the question arises, of how to use it. So don’t worry, just follow the following section.
How to Use QuickBooks Tool Hub?
To use the Tool Hub, the following are the steps:
- In the first steps, Open Tool Hub program.
- After that, choose the Company File Issue tab. (You can choose the tab according to the error).
- Now, click on Run File Doctor Tool and wait a while to run the tool.
- After that, browse and select the Company file that must be fixed.
- Here, click on the Check My File option.
- Now, click on Continue and enter your QuickBooks admin password.
- Click Next and let the tool fix your file.
- In some time, your file will be fixed.
- Lastly, Open Quickbooks.
Now, you know how to install and operate the QuickBooks Tool Hub program to fix Quickbook’s common issues. Moreover, you can use this tool to fix installation or program problems. A new user can also use this program with the above-stated steps.
If you want to know more or have questions regarding Tool Hub usage, then feel free to call +1-520-463-7633 and talk to the experts. Thank You!.