QuickBooks File Doctor is an authorized tool to fix errors in QuickBooks software. This tool is part of the QuickBooks tool hub group which integrates the errors from QuickBooks accounting software.
First, let’s talk about Quickbooks errors and how QuickBooks file doctors can fix them. QuickBooks, a renowned accounting software, is designed to simplify all business requirements in no time and without any errors. This software handles all aspects of a business, including accounting and book-keeping. There are many great things about this software. However, the one thing that constantly interrupts the work is the software’s errors. QuickBooks File Doctors can be started. This error fixing tool scans the system for errors and then gets deleted from the QuickBooks Company file.
This article will cover everything you need to know about QuickBooks File Doctor Tool, from its definition and how it works to download the tool to fix an error. Let’s not waste any time, let’s get straight to the point. What is QuickBooks File Doctor?
What’s QuickBooks File Doctor?
Quickbooks File Doctor was created by Quickbooks Accounting Software’s creators to help users of the software. It is easy to use and can fix various types of data corruption, Windows setup issues, network setup problems, and other problems. This tool can not only fix the problem but also saves data from damage or corruption. This tool is useful for resolving issues that arise while using QB software.
Intuit has created two tools to correct errors in QB software before the QB File Doctor tool. The first is the Quickbooks Network connectivity Diagnostic Tool. Both tools can be used to diagnose errors in the QB company files. However, it takes time to use both. Intuit created new software to support the QuickBooks desktop. It also combined both tools into one program, the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
Errors that QuickBooks’ File Doctor Tool can Fix
QuickBooks File Doctor can help you fix any critical errors that could interrupt your work while you are working on the company file.
You can now open QuickBooks Company and see any of these error codes.
- First, QuickBooks Error 6150
- QB Error 6000 82
- QuickBooks Error code 6000 305
- Error code 6000 301
- Quickbooks Error code 6147
- Quickbooks Error code 6130
- You may have a missing or incomplete vendor or customer list in your company file.
- If your display screen is blank
- QuickBooks Network error: H202 H101, H303 or H505 in multi-user mode.
- If a sample company file is not accessible, company files can become completely damaged.
Quickbooks Type: File Doctors
Before you move on to the download steps, please discuss the types of file doctors that are available as well as key information about Quickbooks desktop files doctor. This will assist you in downloading the tool.
Quickbooks File Doctor QBFD is available in two forms:
QuickBooks File Doctor
This category is available in Quickbooks 2016 and later.
Stand-alone QBFD version
This category of QuickBooks File Doctor can be downloaded from the Internet. The QuickBooks Database Server Manager component must be installed on the server for hosting purposes.
Uses for QuickBooks File Doctors in Different Categories
1: Quickbooks File Doctor
This is the built-in tool that QuickBooks software versions 2016 and later have. It is built-in and detects issues in QuickBooks software automatically. Clicking on the Start button is all you need to fix the errors. However, there is a process that you need to follow.
- Quickbooks can be launched directly from the Quickbooks built-in version without having to open the company file
- You will need to then go to the File menu
- Next, click on the Utility option
- Click on the File and Network problems button to open the built-in version of QuickBooks File doctor.
- You will now need to search, select the company and file the location of the error.
- Click on the Open button.
- Select the rectification process to scan the file from the drop-down menu Show advance Setting
- Click on the next option.
- You will now see a blank space for ID, and Password. Enter the correct credential
- Click on the Next button.
- Once your file has been scanned, the file doctor will review it and correct any errors.
- Once the process is complete, open the company file and try to open it.
Read More: Are You Fined Cheap printing Birmingham
2: Stand Alone Version of Quickbooks File doctor
After installing the standalone version of QuickBooks desktop file doctor it opens up automatically on the screen
If the file doesn’t open automatically, go to the start button, select Programs, and then find the QBFD icon. Click on it to open.
- To locate your company file, click on the drop-down menu
- Click on the Browse button if you are unable to locate it.
- Select the file damage only option and click on the diagnose button.
- Your file is now in the process of finding the error that you made while working in your company file.
3 – QuickBooks File Doctor in QBTool hub
- Just double-click on the icon to open Quickbooks Tool Hub after it has been installed successfully.
- A structured box with different vertical tabs will be visible.
- Click on the Company File issue tab, which is the second tab below the Home option.
- You will find the heading Fix my Company File on the tab.
- You will see a green button, Run QuickBooks File Doctor. Click on it.
- Select the file that you wish to repair from the dropdown menu.
- Next, enter your administrator credentials and click on the next button to begin the scanning process.
This guide will help you explore the entire QuickBooks File Doctor. It is a great and useful software for QuickBooks desktop, but there are some limitations.
This post concludes a lengthy discussion about Quickbooks File Doctor, their types, limitations, and how to download them. This information should be helpful to you in downloading and using QBFD on your system.