When it comes to Raksha Bandhan, sisters plan the day beautifully to make their brothers feel special. Right from selecting the rakhi to decorating the home to buying sweets to buying a gift, they leave no stone unturned to make this day memorable for their brother. Even if their brother is settled abroad, they find ways to send rakhi abroad. They explore online gifting shops and send rakhi to Sweden, or to whichever country, he resides. So, it’s our moral responsibility that we also don’t miss any chance to make them feel super awesome. There would be innumerable things in your life that must be important, but not more than the happiness of your sister who cares, loves, and supports you unconditionally.
Buy a stunning gift for your lovely sister and convey how important is she in your life. Ya Ya! We know girls are choosy! Ha Ha! But, this blog will give you the right direction. So, let’s get started:
- Straightener: Is your sister obsessed with hair beauty and she can’t bear messy hair? Gift her a straighter this rakhi and take her happiness to the next level. Go for a branded straightener that has incredible reviews and suits your hair type. Whether it’s an office event, casual catch-up with friends, or a family function, this straightener will make her fall in love with herself and surely for which she will get a lot of compliments. That will be the moment when she will be proud of your choice and remember you for your sweet gesture.
- Bamboo plant: Nature heals humans! Yes, it’s a truth, it actually happens! This Raksha Bandhan, give the gift of peace to your sister and let her feel rejuvenated. Go for a bamboo plant. It is a natural air purifier. According to Vastu Shastra, it is known for bringing good luck and fortune to the household. She will be happy to receive such a one-of-a-kind plant on this holy day. It is easy to care for and needs minimum maintenance. She can even decorate it in her study room or living room to grace the spaces. The best thing about this amazing gift is that your investment will not give her one-time happiness, but it will be multiplied with each passing day as it would grow more and spread positivity all around.
- Personalized bracelet: Your sister might be having a lot of bracelets, but does she have a personalized bracelet? If not, then you can present her this rakhi! You can get them created on metal according to your budget. It can be Gold, silver, or even an artificial bracelet. Receiving this rare beauty, she will feel on cloud nine. It would be the most memorable moment of her life. Surely, she will wear it then and there to feel the utmost delight. This bracelet would attract eyeballs and she will proudly say that it is gifted by her dearest brother.
- Sling bag: Does your sister love to style herself with accessories? Then, what about a sling bag. It will not only make a practical gift but will complete her look with something classy. There are a lot of gifting websites that offer elegant sling bags in different fabrics from leather to plastic, jute, or even cotton. So, you can order as per preference. She will love to carry them with long skirts, denim, or even ethnic suits.
- A box of dry fruit chocolates: Chocolates are girls’ best friends. They have the power to instantly pump up the dull mood and make one feel better. So, if nothing is clicking in your mind that would impress your sister the most, go for dry fruit chocolates. They are different from the normal ones and bring up the endearing crunch with every bite. You can pair this lovely gift with a greeting card to express your feelings for her and how your world moves around her. You can easily order them online. Simply mention its delivery, a day before rakhi so that you can receive them fresh
Don’t make this rakhi celebration boring by handing over the cash to your sister. But make it super thrilling by adding an element of surprise. After all, it is a ‘once in a year’ occasion and therefore must be treasured for a lifetime. We hope our gift choices will help you pick the most appropriate one and bring the broadest smile to the face of your dear sister.