Tea is the most popular beverage in the world, second only to water. The first tea bush was planted in India in 1883 while the first tea crop was consumed in Asia not long after. Now, tea is cultivated in nearly every continent in the world.
Tea is so popular because of its taste. There are a variety of teas, and all of them have unique flavors. It is a very simple drink, but it is very refreshing and soothing.
People like to enjoy tea in the morning while having breakfast with their family. Early in the morning, people often post about their tea or coffee on social networking sites using tea captions or coffee captions while they also send each other good morning quotes and messages.
Tea is a very healthy drink. It helps to refresh the human mind and gives new power to the body of a person. Tea is a very useful drink for a working person. It has a lot of vitamins and when one drinks it during working that person stays awake. Tea is good for health in many ways.
Benefits of Tea
1. Boost Immune System: Tea serves as a wonderful antioxidant. Many people turn to tea for its medicinal effects.
2. Improve Digestive System: Herbal tea helps you digest food more easily after eating. The mint in herbal teas soothes the digestive system.
3. Help in Weight Loss: It doesn’t matter how slim a person is, they would always want to lose more weight. Tea containing functional ingredients like phytolium husk, fennel and lemongrass can help one achieve their desired results.
4. Detoxification: Herbal tea is the most excellent drink for detoxifying your body. We do need a way to detoxify our bodies fast so it’s easier for us to keep healthy.
5. Anti-nausea: Anybody who suffers from nausea or vomiting will benefit greatly from having an herbal tea variety handy to drink at home or place of work.
Types of Tea
There are many types of tea available in the market.
- Traditional Black Tea is the most common type of tea available in the market. This is a very strong tea with a more robust flavor. It is preferable to drink with milk and sugar.
- Green tea is made by steaming the tea leaves instead of fermenting them. It is a very light tea with a sweet taste.
- Oolong tea is a very strong tea with a robust flavor. It is a type of tea that contains some properties of both black tea and green tea. This is the most popular tea in China. It is made by wilting the green tea leaves and then fermenting them.
- White tea is the rarest type of tea in the world. It is made by picking only the finest tea leaves during the height of their bloom. This is a very light tea with a very unique taste.
We hope you enjoyed our blog about the different types of teas and their benefits. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends and family.