It Having to sit at a desk for 8-9 hours in an office is not easy for anyone. It may seem comfortable, but it actually causes quite a bit of trouble. People working at the desk have to face the problem of lower back pain, back pain, shoulder pain as well as sometimes neck headaches. Apart from this, there is also the problem of increasing weight and excess fat in the body, which can lead to many serious diseases. can cause. As a result, the question arises, what options are available to those who work at desks? To stay healthy and relieve pain and stiffness, what can they do? Yoga Teacher Training in Bali also offers a great opportunity to people who want to teach Yoga in the future It becomes flexible and also helps in weight management. They also help in getting rid of stiffness and pain in muscles and bones, in this article we are telling you 3 yoga poses for people doing desk jobs.
People with desk jobs do these 3 yoga asanas to stay healthy:
1. Dhanurasana (bow pose)
- First of all, you lay on a yoga mat and lie on your stomach on it.
- Now keep a little gap under your hips and keep the hands straight, bend your knees and exhale and bring your heels near your buttocks.
- While arching, hold the toes of the feet with your hands and take a deep breath and lift your chest off the ground.
- Now while stretching your legs, maintain the balance of the weight and keep your head straight.
- Stretch your body and stay in this position for 30 seconds, then return to the normal position.
2. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- To practice Bhujangasana, lie on your stomach on a yoga mat.
- Now keep your hands on the ground on either side of the head, and keep your palms in line with your shoulders.
- While taking a deep breath, raise the body up to the navel while pressing the hands on the ground.
- Raise the head first, then the chest, and finally the abdomen.
- Stretch the head up and stay in this posture for a few seconds, then come back to the normal position.
- Repeat this 5-6 times.
- The first thing you need to do to prepare for this is to sit in Vajrasana.
- Now place both hands on the thighs, then prepare your body for the posture by taking long deep breaths and exhaling.
- Make a distance equal to the shoulders on both feet. Then stand on your knees.
- Now keep both hands forward, keep a gap like a shoulder, and your posture will become like a table.
- After that open your fingers on your mat.
- During this, keep the toes flat on the ground.
- While inhaling, press the waist down. Now while exhaling, stretch the body.
- Do this 30-35 times.
If people with desk jobs practice these yoga asanas, then it can remove many of their health problems. Try to practice them for at least 20 minutes a day.