Top 5 House Cleaning Tips & Tricks
Knowing a few helpful cleaning tips can help make the process easier and more efficient, whether you continually clean your home or just give it a quick tidy up before guests arrive. This article provides you with some of the most effective house cleaning tips out there. You will be able to save time and money by using these hacks to simplify your chores.
Remove stains with vinegar and newspaper.
It is easy for streaks, smudges, and lint to appear after using cloths to clean glass and mirrors. Newspapers are a dense material with soft fibers that make them non-abrasive and great for cleaning glass. They are also readily available to most households. Vinegar is a great cleaning services in Delhi agent and alternative to expensive window cleaners if you want to save some money or switch to less toxic solutions. Additionally, you can recycle the dirty newspaper after use, which is better for the environment. Below are the steps:
- Step 1: Pour 50% white vinegar and 50% water into an empty spray bottle
- Step 2: Shake well and spray onto the mirror or glass
- Step 3: Wipe it down with a newspaper
Scrub your couch with baking soda.
The internet is full of cleaning tips that mention baking soda in some form or another. Baking soda is extremely absorbent, making it a great tool for removing lingering smells and unwanted odors in your home. Any soft furnishings can easily be cleaned using this method, including carpets, rugs, curtains, and even pet beds.
- Step 1: Brush off any dirt or debris from the couch.
- Step 2: Sprinkle baking soda on the area that needs to be cleaned.
- Step 3: Wait around 20 minutes for it to work.
- Step 4: Remove the baking soda by vacuuming.
Scrub the bathtub and sink with grapefruit and salt.
As a cleaning agent, lemons and vinegar are commonly used in the household, but grapefruit is just as effective and can leave your house smelling fresh and fruity.
Sink stains and stubborn bathtub rings are unsightly in any home, and they can be difficult to remove. Using grapefruit and salt, however, you can remove tough stains while leaving your bathroom or kitchen smelling delicious.
- Step 1: Cut a grapefruit in half.
- Step 2: Sprinkle salt onto a grapefruit half as well as onto your bathtub, sink, and countertop.
- Step 3: Wash your sink and bathtub with the grapefruit half. Scrub any particularly stubborn areas with the grapefruit rind.
- Step 4: Rinse the pulp and salt off with water, then you’re done.
Wipe away sticky fingerprints with white bread.
- What to do with butts from a bread loaf may now be an age-old question solved with this cleaning tip.
- Simply dab a piece of bread on your wall to remove the unwanted marks. Make sure you don’t rub harshly, or else the bread will break into crumbs, making a bigger mess.
- But bread offers more than that. For instance, you can use it to pick up broken glass. Incorporate glass shards into the slice of bread by pressing it over them and allowing them to stick through the slice. Throw it in the trash.
Fix your dishwasher.
A dishwasher’s interior will become clogged up with food and grime over time. After each cycle of dishwashing, clean any remaining bits of food – beans, pasta, etc. Remove any food remnants from the bottom rack and wipe them with a paper towel to prevent future odors. Also if you are having a slow sink drain, you can try this out:
- Step 1: Pour one tablespoon of dishwater, half a cup of baking soda, and two cups of vinegar into the dishwater.
- Step 2: Cover with a cloth for ten minutes.
- Step 3: Then pour hot water into the drain. No more slow drains!
Cleaning your house, especially deep-cleaning stubborn stains and removing hard-to-remove marks, generally is not a fun activity for most people. Additionally, many house cleaning services in Bhopal products are ineffective.