Hindustan Times is a newspaper that needs no introduction. This is particularly because it is a well-known newspaper that has served the country for almost 100 years. Booking a newspaper ad in Hindustan Times will surely benefit your business and bring you the exposure that you are looking for. With its vast circulation and reach Hindustan Times is a well-recognized newspaper.
Before we get into the benefits of booking a newspaper ad in the Hindustan Times, let us brief you on notice ads.
Notice ads or public notice ads are ads that deliver information to the public. This is done when a new change is brought about in a particular situation, circumstance, organisation or individual so as to make others aware. Public notice ads also extend towards private sectors and individuals because they not just restricted to government agencies.
One of the quickest ways to achieve this is through newspaper ads. They have played an integral role in the country for years. Therefore, newspapers are still one of the quickest ways to carry across the information. Therefore, booking a notice ad in a newspaper is one of the best ways to bring in results.
Here’s why should you choose Hindustan Times as your choice of newspaper ad :
- Hindustan Times is almost a century old as it was founded in 1924. With such an extensive timeline, this newspaper has built a well-established trust among its audience. The daily newspaper is still read across several regions in the country. It continues to impart information through newspaper ads both online and offline.
- The Hindustan Times states that it has an impressive circulation of 1.5 million copies worldwide. It is the number 1 English newspaper that is sold in India. With such a vast circulation, newspaper ads in Hindustan Times are clearly very effective and rewarding.
- Being one of the leading newspapers in India, Hindustan Times has strong growth. The paper’s rapid growth was an important component in its success. The Hindustan Times saw a 9 percent gain in AIR, outpacing the industry’s overall growth of 6 percent in English readership.
- The newspaper’s choice of supplements is a second important factor that has aided its rise. Hindustan Times reaches out to the right niche audience and captures their attention and diverse interests. In this way and along with newspaper ads it has harnessed success as part of its identity.
The following are some of the most popular supplements:
– HT Shine
– HT Estates
– HT Education
– HT City
- One of the main benefits of using Hindustan Times as your choice to publish newspaper ads online is because of its ad category. This particular newspaper has an ad category that caters to specific audiences based on their interest.
Some of the newspaper ad categories are:
– Change of name change
– Business, etc.
Now that you are aware of the benefits of booking a newspaper ad with the Hindustan Times, let us inform you of Bookadsnow.
Bookadsnow is one of the leading newspaper advertising agencies in the country. Although the headquarter is in Kolkata, its media platform is accessible anywhere in the country. This newspaper agency is accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (INS) for its fast, flexible and transparent mode of online publishing.
It also aims to revolutionize the ad booking process such that one no longer has to step out of their comfort zone and stand in long queues just to book an ad. With Bookadsnow, you can book your ads anywhere and anytime. Not only is this newspaper advertising agency backed by 30 years of experience but also enjoys strong relations with several media houses. This benefits you as it helps the in-house experts provide you with the best negotiable prices and assistance.
Get in touch with Bookadsnow and avail the best benefits as you book newspaper ads with Hindustan Times.
know more how to write news article