To begin with, Java is a programming language and a computing platform. It allows developers to write code anywhere and run it anywhere without worrying about the computer architecture. In addition, this language is fast, secure, and reliable and therefore it has multiple uses in creating applications in laptops, data centers, game consoles, and mobiles. Above all, Java comes in four editions that are as follows. Java Training in Noida.
- Java SE (Java Standard Edition)- This programming platform includes APIs such as java. Lang, java.io, java.net, java.util, java.sql, Java. Math etc.
- Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)- This enterprise platform helps in developing web and enterprise applications. In addition, it includes topics such as Servlet, JSP, Web Services, EJB, JPA, etc.
- Java ME (Java Micro Edition)- This micro platform is useful for creating mobile applications. It was developed by Sun Microsystems and was later on taken by Oracle corporation.
- JavaFX- It uses a lightweight user interface API for the development of rich internet apps. In addition, it also provides support to desktop computers and web browsers.
Types Of Java Applications:
- Standalone Application- These desktop applications are traditional software that is compulsory to install in every machinery. Examples are Media players, antivirus, etc.
- Web Application- These applications run on the server-side and they create a dynamic page. Spring, Hibernate, JSF are some of the technologies useful in creating web apps in java.
- Enterprise Application- These are distributed applications and they are highly secure. In addition, they are capable of load balancing, and clustering.
- Mobile Application- These are the best-suited apps for smartphones. Android and Java ME are the technologies useful for creating mobile apps.
Features Of Java:
Java is a dynamic language and it is capable of adapting to an evolving environment. In addition, Java programs help in verifying and resolving accesses to objects at run-time as they carry a vast amount of run-time information. Moreover, it consists of Just-In-Time compilers that provide high performance. It is an object-oriented language and allows a user to organize software as a combination of different types of objects that incorporate both data and behavior. To further know about its workings, one can visit Java Training in Noida. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of this programming language.
- Platform Independent- This language is compiled into platform-independent byte code rather than platform-specific machine, unlike many other programming languages like C & C++.
- Simple & Secure- It is easy to learn and master the language and it helps in developing virus-free, tamper-free systems. Moreover, it provides authentication techniques on the basis of public-key encryption.
- Architecture-Neutral- It creates an architecture-neutral object file format for executing compiled code on many processors.
- Portable- Java is a portable language as it is architecture-neutral and has no implementation dependencies. In addition, its compiler is written in ANSI.
Robust- Above all, this language eliminates error-prone situations by conducting time error checking and runtime checking.
- Multithreaded- Java’s multithreaded feature allows a user to write programs that can perform multiple tasks simultaneously. In addition, it creates smoothly running applications.
- Interpreted- It translates its byte code on the fly to native machine instructions and is not stored anywhere. In addition, it has an analytical and rapid development process.
Uses Of Java:
This language is capable of working on multiple operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry. Etc. In addition, it is open-source and free and comes with vast community support. Due to these reasons, it is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. Moreover, many institutions provide Java Training in Delhi and one can enroll in them to learn this language. Given below are some of the uses of this language.
- It has multiple uses in creating desktop applications such as acrobat reader, media player, antivirus, etc.
- Useful in web Applications such as irctc.co.in, javatpoint.com, etc.
- Beneficial in creating enterprise applications such as banking applications.
- It has uses in Mobile
- Helps in creating Embedded System
- Also used to create Smart Card
- Has multiple uses in the field of Robotics
- It helps in developing games
Java is a programming language and a computing platform. It comes in four editions that are Standard, Enterprise, Micro, and FX editions. There are four types of Java apps are Standalone, web, enterprise, and mobile. In conclusion, it provides multiple features and therefore, has many uses in fields like gaming, robotics, banking apps. Java Training in Noida.