Reasons to learn AngularJS:
There are a few reasons to learn AngularJS as:
- Your capability of writing quicker and better code for AngularJS itself by discovering it.
- Post completion of the course, you are eligible to become fluent in AngularJS terms such as dependency injection, services, directives, and more.
- Furthermore, you can realize the power of dependency injection.
- This software saves time and energy with its reusable components.
- You are capable of making a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS after completing the course.
- Also after completing the course, your chances to get a good job role get high in the industry.
- You can create Web Applications for the companies after learning about the AnglarJS
- This course will make you aware of how to work with MVC Architecture
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
After you get the knowledge of the AngularJS application, your responsibilities are as follows:
- The person with this course certification is able to design and develop user interfaces.
- You can use modern applications with the latest front-end technologies.
- The developer can develop product analysis tasks also through this software knowledge.
- Ability to make complex technical and design for AngularJS.
- Hence, you can also develop application codes and unit tests for different software.
- You can also conduct performance tests after the course knowledge.
- You should consult with the design team while developing the applications.
- This software helps in the better performance of applications and provides support.
Requirements of AngularJS Developer:
If you want to become the AngularJS, the basic requirement you should have are:
- The person should hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar.
- In many companies, they want to hire a person with experience as an AngularJS developer.
- You should be proficient in CSS, HTML, etc.
- Well aware of excellent project management skills.
- The communication skills should be proficient.
- Ability to have critical thinking.
Pros and Cons of AngularJS:
Pros of AngularJS:
AngularJS applications run on all browsers and smartphones, etc. Some of the benefits of using the application are as follows:
- It provides the capability to develop Single Page Applications.
- Thus, it gives a nice and responsive experience.
- AngularJS code is unit testable.
- It uses dependency injection and
- It also makes use of separation of concerns.
- AngularJS provides reusable components.
- The developers can achieve more functionality.
The scope of AngularJS:
Hence, there could be some reasons for the scope of Angular JS areas, as
the demand for web development as everything is getting digital. Most people are choosing their careers as website developers.
As time is changing and technology has taken a lead, learning web technology will be a supportive job career in IT sectors with high salaries. As time is evolving, we are expecting there is going to be a prominent growth in Web applications and the Web development field. Most of the companies in India are looking for a Developer in Angular JS frameworks as the technology is booming. In the IT field, the AngularJS latest version is used for developing applications for the organization.