Cleanliness is a fundamental factor present in every aspect of our lives and our work area is no exception.
Corporate cleaning plays an important role in the image that your company gives; it must represent your values, beliefs, and professionalism. Projecting reputation, quality, and prestige to customers who visit your facilities.
Having a good image of your offices, business or company is vital for attracting customers, but hygiene conditions not only influence you externally, it will also play in your favor with your employees, since they will feel comfortable with their workspace by improving the physical environment where they work.
But to achieve this, it is important to hire a cleaning company, since such activities are not within the responsibilities of your employees.
What should a corporate cleaning include?
The cleaning service varies from one company to another. However, at SCS Group knowing the need for a clean and healthy work environment, our service includes:
- Trained staff
- Corporate image (uniforms)
- Biodegradable chemicals
- Cleaning material
- New machinery
- Monitoring and control
Advantages of having a specialist cleaning company
Increased productivity of your employees
Having a neat and clean workspace has been proven to help employees perform their tasks more efficiently.
Avoid wasting time
Having a neat and designated place for everything in the office makes the job easier. So that your collaborators find their work tools quickly without losing time.
Reduction of accidents
Slips and falls are the main causes of injuries in companies. To avoid them, it is important that you have clear and clean areas. Besides carrying out good signaling when they are cleaning to avoid tripping in a wet area.
Decrease in work absenteeism
I closely related corporate cleanliness to employee absenteeism because of illness. By contacting many people daily, company surfaces are full of germs and bacteria that can affect your employees. We avoid this with proper hygiene of the facilities.
Aspects that you must take care of incorporate cleaning
- Ventilation of the rooms: This aspect is vital to renew the existing air and ensure that we do not impregnate the cleaning chemicals in the environment.
- Removal of residues and rubbish: Remove the residues of garbage and dirt that accumulate and keep the containers of these clean to avoid bad odors.
- Dust: It accumulates in the company’s furniture, so it is important to clean the desks, moldings, and other surfaces to completely eliminate this factor.
- Disinfection and sanitization of equipment: It has always been important. but in these times of pandemic, it becomes a priority to disinfect the devices used in the office to avoid contagion, as well as surfaces.
- Carpet vacuuming: Thanks to the texture they have, they trap more dust and spores, so it is important not only to sweep the carpets but also to vacuum them and from time to time give them a thorough cleaning to prevent debris from becoming embedded and dirt from accumulating.
- Windows: Such periodic cleaning is unnecessary. However, this cleaning service depends on the method and the location of the offices or company. How much they are in contact with the oil of the hands or the dust. It is important to take them into account at least once a month in the deep cleaning service.
As we mentioned before, it is important to have a specialized cleaning service that takes care of more technical issues that are not within the reach of your employees. But a culture of hygiene and organization within your work environment is also essential. Things like filing papers, keeping cables and equipment organized to avoid accidents, and not accumulating garbage in places that are not intended, are things that your employees can contribute to the company to maintain order.