As human life developed food recipes and tastes became a symbol of society’s growth. Now dishes cooking styles and techniques were adopted. A loaf of bread converted into delicious meals but also as snacks. The ingredient could include beans to a leaf. They taste from sour to sweet. It can taste from simple to club sandwiches in the diet. That is from light to heavy snacks.
From eating a simple breakfast now sandwiches are common. Not only in breakfast, can you have them in lunch or snacks also. The sandwiches are easy to make. You only need slices of bread and your sandwich is ready. The fillings of sandwiches are readily available in your kitchens.
Egg sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, kebab sandwiches, and vegetable sandwiches are commonly made. To make them simpler, you can also use sandwich spreads for your convenience. School-going children eat them for their breakfast and lunch. Working people also take with them their lunch. People following diet plans eat sandwiches for a light snack.
Crispy club chicken sandwich
The most tempting sandwich to eat. It contains crispy, juicy, tender chicken that melts in the mouth while eating. Furthermore, the combination of crispy chicken with lettuce and cheese enhances the flavors of the sandwich. Therefore, it is a complete meal, as it contains chicken, vegetables, and bread. The toasted bread gives a crunchy effect.
If you are on the diet plan, then instead of using white bread you can use bran bread. Particularly, the bran bread will make this sandwich light calories. Similarly, these sandwiches are easy to make. And they don’t take much time in making. In addition, you can enhance the flavors by adding spices you like to eat. You can also add cucumbers to the sandwich. Cucumbers will make the sandwich more refreshing.
- First of all, take a chicken breast
- Then, using a hammer, pound it to make it thin
- Secondly, add 2 cups of all-purpose flour to a bowl
- The third step is to add 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and a pinch of salt to a container
- For buttermilk: add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to one cup of milk and stir it
- After 15 minutes buttermilk is prepared
- Beat an egg
- Now in a bowl, add beaten egg, 3 tablespoons of hot sauce, buttermilk, and a1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- First, add the chicken to the dry ingredients container
- Then mix the chicken with liquid ingredients in a bowl
- Now, heat a grill pan on medium heat
- Next, put the chicken in a grill pan and fry it
- Your crispy chicken steak is ready
- Now slice the chicken into long sticks shape
- Put them aside on a plate
Crispy chicken club sandwiches
- Firstly, take 6 bread slices
- You can take white bread or bran bread it’s up to you
- Then toast the bread if you want crispy sandwiches
- Then apply 2 tablespoons of mustard paste to the 3 bread slice
- Next, apply mayonnaise spread on the remaining 3 ones
- Take a slice of mustard spread bread, then put sliced tomatoes and salad leaves on it
- Spread mayonnaise slice bread on them
- Put some shredded vegetables like purple cabbage on the slice
- Now add crispy chicken slices to the bread
- On the top place a piece of slice
- Your sandwich is ready
- From 6 bread slices, you can make 2 sandwiches
- You can also add cheese and sausages for flavors
Other types of sandwiches
- Egg sandwich
- Roast beef
- Grilled chicken
- Tuna fish
- Pizza bread
For more chicken sandwich recipe visit www.dingolayhotsauce.com.