A wooden bed with storage is one of the most practical investments that you can make in your bedroom. This started as a great hack to save some space but it has created a niche for itself now. A well-designed and delicately carved wooden storage bed can completely change the look of your bedroom. It is suggested that each room in your house should have a bed with extra storage space so that the room is completely clutter-free.
Since the houses have become small nowadays, there is never enough room to dump extra stuff so furniture pieces that have additional storage spaces are in demand.
Wooden bed with storage:
Though on the fundamental level, a storage bed is designed to save space but some other benefits of having storage beds include-
- It saves extra expenditure that you would otherwise make in order to get additional storage space in your room or house. For the price of 1, you will get two things. One is your bed and the other is a replacement for a cabinet.
- It is a great way to maximize storage space which would have been wasted otherwise by installing a platform bed that has no storage facilities.
- You can easily store your towels, blankets, clothing sets, extra books, suitcases, bedding sets, and kids’ extra toys in king-sized bed storage boxes.
- If your bed has two compartments this means that you will get two storage boxes. This allows you to segregate your stuff and keep them organized.
- It is an appropriate pick for small rooms that don’t have enough space to install large cupboards.
- You can easily open these boxes either from sides or top.
- A wooden bed with storage is easy to clean and maintain.
- Many people use this storage space to create extra bedding by placing a mattress over it. For example, if you have three kids who wish to sleep in the same room. You can utilize this space to create an extra bed and the other half can be used as a storage space.
- A storage bed that is done with fine quality wood is dust-free and termite resistant.
It is seen that 90% of storage beds in the Indian market are done using wood. A wooden bed with storage not only looks attractive but has a long life as well. You can go for leather upholstery over a wooden base to uplift the mood of the room. A wooden bed is a perfect addition to your room in case you are someone. Who doesn’t have time for regular maintenance of the furniture.
Rather, all your rooms should have beds with storage boxes because they only have positives. And will make your life much sorted in terms of storing your extra stuff. It can also be said that a storage bed is synonymous with comfort and convenience. The facility to store a large number of things that otherwise won’t find. Any space in your house but inside your bed makes it a much have.
Always go for good quality and functional designs so that you will have greater resale value later on. Also, remember that a bed design that might look good in someone else’s house might not look good in your space. So, make a wise decision and don’t just look for the design. Consider the functional aspect of the bed as well.